The Anatomy of Truth is a monthly series exploring a diversity of patterns, dynamics and possible alternatives within the psyche. This is a place to understand what our beings are engaged with at a deeper level and discover how the tendencies we are currently enacting indicate a future path towards wholeness and liberation.
- JULY 9th: The Structure of Reactivity: Working with Internalized Oppression
- AUGUST 1st: Do You Love Me? Innerwork Tools for Intimate Relationships
- SEPTEMBER 5th: Mapping the Matrix of Narcissism and Codependency
- OCTOBER 3rd:Multi-Dimensionality As A Tool of Decolonization
- NOVEMBER 5th: Everybody Wants A Good Dom: The BDSM of Self-Actualization, Power and Daily Life
- DECEMBER 4th: Core Erotic Templates: Trauma, Eros and Authentic Desire
EVENTS ARE FROM 7pm – 9 pm @Process Work Institute, 2049 NW HOYT AVE PORTLAND, OR