• EVENTS •
Last Monday of Every Month, 7:30 PM – 9 PM
@ The Process Work Institute 2049 NW Hoyt St, Portland, Oregon 97209
- JULY 30th: Gait Assessment: Who’s Walking Here??
- AUGUST 27th: Unfolding Gestures
- SEPTEMBER 24th: The Dreaming Body
- OCTOBER 29th: Body as Nature
- NOVEMBER 26th: What We Carry
- DECEMBER 10th: The Inner Compass
ABOUT PSYCHOLOGICAL STRETCHING
This is a monthly drop-in class where we connect with our bodies as psyche. We use dance, body mapping, movement practices, spontaneous imagery and creative arts to discover our body as a energetic field and delve into subtle sensations. We listen to our bodies wants and needs and use the body as a tool to find clarity and direction.
Tune in, get down.
For queers and non-queers.
All genders and Non-genders
All bodies and Any bodies
$5-$15 donation requested.
No one turned away for lack of funds.